Furnace Mag – Competition Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
1. Furnace Mag – Issue 02 Competition
COMPETITION : TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize of this Furnace Mag Issue 02 competition is 1 x Brompton Bicycle, and one guided tour of Brompton’s factory in Greenford for two people, to be provided and arranged by Brompton (transport to the factory is not included).
- Once the winner has been announced, the winner will be able to choose and customise their 1 x Brompton Bicycle within the standard rate of £840.00. Any additional features or customisation will have to be paid for by the winner and arranged with SEGRO.
- Once the bike has been chosen it will take 4 – 6 weeks for your 1 x Brompton Bicycle to be built. You will then need be notified and will be able to pick it up from Brompton Junction, 76 Long Acre, London, WC2E 9JS.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of SEGRO, its patrons and its agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 16 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
- The prize is subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Furnace Mag relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made via email to the winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is SEGRO.
- The competition will commence on Thursday 1st of February.
- The competition will finish on the Sunday 4th of March.
- The winner will be contacted within 4 weeks from the finish date of the competition.
- To enter the competition, you must provide your name and email address. By entering the competition, you agree that the personal information provided by you may be held and used by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- If you opt-in to marketing communications when entering the competition, the Promoter may contact you by email with information relating to Furnace Magazine that we feel may be of interest to you. If you have opted-in but later decide that you do not want us to use your data in this way, you can opt-out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at our address below.
- Under data protection laws, you may request details of the personal information that we hold about you and ask for your information to be updated if it’s incorrect or incomplete. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please write to us at email@example.com or by writing to us at our address below. Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation due to come into force on 25 May 2018, or any equivalent rules in the UK, you may be entitled to additional rights in relation to our handling of your personal data. For example, the right to have your personal data erased, the right to object to or restrict us from processing your personal data, and the right to data portability. If you would like to exercise these rights once they come into force, please contact us.